Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Friday, May 7, 2010

Friday Frenzy Hop---Freebie QP's

Hop aboard the CraftyScraps Friday Frenzy!!!
Blog hoppin is a great way to find a lot of new items coming out,as well as FREEBIES galore.
So why not hop into the Friday Frenzy?  You will receive ONE free quickpage from the Crafty Scraps Team Members, including myself every Friday.
The links will expire on the following Friday, when at that time, we will offer a new one for you...Here is the QP I have for you this week. 



Here is the list you have been waiting for
Michelle~
Dina~
Jana~YOU ARE HERE
Jabi~
Ronda~
Pam~
Paula~

http://craftyscraps.blogspot.com/
http://www.craftyscrapschat.com/

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on May. 07, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [07 May 03:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on May. 17, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online