Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Another Weeks Freebie

It is time for the next week of the Friday Frenzy Hop!!!!  This has been soo much fun.  I can't wait to see all the kits that have been used.  Here are the links!!!!  Enjoy.  You can DL mine by clicking on the preview, be sure to hope to the next one. I used the kit Bloop, and you can find it at the crafty scraps store.  Another LO of my DGS.  I can't believe he is soon to be 1.  Holly Cow!!!!!  That year sure went fast.....
Michelle

Dina

Jana--You are here

Jabi

Pam

Paula


Ronda

Remember the links are only good for one week, then they will be gone, so hurry!!!!!


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [14 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on May. 17, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online