Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Monday, May 17, 2010

Freebie Kit and QP

I just want to remind everyone about our FREE KIT over at Crafty Scraps Forum.  If you take part in the CT Caboose you will be sent the free mega kit.  It is a great place to be and soo fun :)  I made a qp for you all, to get you started, so DL, and then head off to the forum.  Here is a preview of the whole kit, and the preview of the QP.  Click Here to DL.  Remember we do this little challenge every month, with a different mega each time.  We also have alot of fun challenges that started this month, and will continue.  You will really be glad you stopped in. 


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [18 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on May. 18, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online