Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

New Kits in Store and a Freebie

I have been busy busy, and I actually have 3 new kits in my Crafty Scraps Store.  Two mini kits, and one HUGE mega that I did with Dina, of Best Kept Memories.  This is a sport themed kit, that includes over 90 elements, and 24 papers.  If you particapte in the challenge, you will get an additional 5 papers and 7 elements.  We both got carried away on this.  LOL  Also those of you who participate in the challenge will be put into a drawing to receive the whole kit!!!  Awesome, but you must go check it out because the drawing will not last forever.  The challenge will, but only for the challenge freebie.  Here are a couple of previews for you.  Hope you like.  These are LO's that my CT made.  The first kit is called Beachie--for all your beach related pictures.
Then I have one called Dreams of You.  Do you love purple??  I know a lot of you out there do.  Well this is the kit for you.  From Baby to wedding. 
 
And here is the All Sports collabl I did with Dina.
And the challenge Freebie :)  Just participate and  show us your LO.  You get the Mini :) and will be entered into a drawing for the Whole Kit.....Easy right?
Now here is what you all have been waiting for :)

Here is a little cluster for you, just click on it to DL.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [21 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on May. 21, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online