Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

CT Call and a Freebie

So a few of the gals on my CT had to leave for family reasons, so I am looking for a few more peeps to replace them.  Sad to see them go, but looking forward to having new faces.  I also redid all my kit previews, and wanted to show them to you.  So what do you think?  I hope you like them.  They can be found at my Crafty Scraps Store.  A few of my kits can also be found at Scrap Party My newest kit Baby Scientist that I did for my daughter is is a great kit for those pics of all those science projects, or just of anything really, as you can see from what members of my CT did.  .  It is really versatile.  I also have a freebie for you from my new kit Baby Scientist.  So scroll down :)


Deb
  Jen
 Charlene


Click on the QP Preview to DL
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

4 comments:

  1. Your new kits are super, you must be working 24/7.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 11 post on May. 06, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on May. 17, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online