So a few of the gals on my CT had to leave for family reasons, so I am looking for a few more peeps to replace them. Sad to see them go, but looking forward to having new faces. I also redid all my kit previews, and wanted to show them to you. So what do you think? I hope you like them. They can be found at my
Crafty Scraps Store. A few of my kits can also be found at
Scrap Party My newest kit Baby Scientist that I did for my daughter is is a great kit for those pics of all those science projects, or just of anything really, as you can see from what members of my CT did. . It is really versatile. I also have a freebie for you from my new kit Baby Scientist. So scroll down :)
Deb
Jen
Charlene
Click on the QP Preview to DL
Your new kits are super, you must be working 24/7.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 11 post on May. 06, 2010. Thanks again.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on May. 17, 2010. Thanks again.
ReplyDelete