Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday Frenzy Hop---Freebie QP's

Good morning everyone.  Today I have something awesome to tell you.  The Crafty Scraps Team Members each week are going to take one of Michelle's kits, make a QP with it, then put it on our blogs for you all. You will have to "hop" around our different blogs to see what all is offered.   This week I chose the kit Forever.  I really liked how this one turned out.  Such a pretty kit.   You can dl here.  Don't forget to go back to Michelle's blog to get the links to the rest of the QP;s.  I also have a new kit in my Crafty Scraps store called Baby Scientist.  You can find the kit here.   I love the LO my DD made of my GS.  CUTE!!!  Because I will be having surgery and won't be around much in the next week or so, I am going to send you back to Michelle's blog to get the rest of the Hop.   This is a pre-post, so if the links don't work yet...they will...  Be back soon :)
 
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 23 post on May. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. many thanks for your Q.P.

    love to you and angel blessings xx

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online