Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

New kits and a Freebie QP

So Michelle has been so busy the past few days.  She has put quite a few kits in her store, and on May 1st we will be doing a bunch of new challenges at the forum.  So don't forget to stop by and see what we are doing.  I also have a sneak peak of the new Caboose kit.....Yours FREE just for participating in the challenge.  I have one last item to show you tonight.  I made a qp for you all from Michelle's new kit Kids Must Play, and you can find it over at her forum......for free of course :)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Apr. 28, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [28 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on May. 17, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online