Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday Frenzy Hop---Freebie QP's

Good morning everyone.  Today I have something awesome to tell you.  The Crafty Scraps Team Members each week are going to take one of Michelle's kits, make a QP with it, then put it on our blogs for you all. You will have to "hop" around our different blogs to see what all is offered.   This week I chose the kit Forever.  I really liked how this one turned out.  Such a pretty kit.   You can dl here.  Don't forget to go back to Michelle's blog to get the links to the rest of the QP;s.  I also have a new kit in my Crafty Scraps store called Baby Scientist.  You can find the kit here.   I love the LO my DD made of my GS.  CUTE!!!  Because I will be having surgery and won't be around much in the next week or so, I am going to send you back to Michelle's blog to get the rest of the Hop.   This is a pre-post, so if the links don't work yet...they will...  Be back soon :)
 
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 23 post on May. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [01 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. many thanks for your Q.P.

    love to you and angel blessings xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on May. 17, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online