Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Kits Kits and Freebies

I had a chance to make a few LO's and thought I would post them here for you all. First is from IBDD and JayaPrem'sHangout. I used their kit Midnight Resolutions. This kit actually won't be available until Jan 2, but I will not be able to post tomorrow, so am doing it now. You can get it at Inspiration Lane, and Scrappity -Doo-Dah. This next LO is from Tiffs kit Hop Right To It. It can be found at
Inspiration Lane
Scrappity-Doo-Dah
& Scrapable.
I also made a blog LO for my daughter and you can see it here. I love how it turned out. This kit made it so fun to make. I love making the blog LO's. They are fun and so super easy. The little eyes are so adorable. I forgot to put them on the blog, but oh well, maybe next time I make her one. Now I need to update mine LOL
Anna Delicious Scraps has some really great things on her blog right now. She has a bunch of kits that are retiring tomorrow, so if you want to get them go check her site out. They are only 50 cents, so a really great deal. She also has a few free kits there as well. Remember her anniversary kit? well that is one of the free ones. A few earlier posts I made some LO's using that one and they turned out darling. If you scroll down to see it there are two QP's for you there from the kit. So don't forget to stop by before tomorrow ends. You can find lots of freebies here.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 12 post on Jan. 02, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online