Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Monday, January 4, 2010

Some great new kits and lots of freebies


Michelle has some great new kits in her store. I used a few of her kits to make my new blog LO. I used the Home Sweet Home, Paw Prints, and Sweet Flower kits. I then used a few actions that I have had for awhile. I hope you like it. Please stop by Michelle's blog as well as her store. She has lots of things available for you there. I am hopeful I can get over to her forum today, she has all kinds of free things, as well as challenges etc. I hope to see you all over there, and don't forget to say HI while you are there. Remember you don't have to sign up to use the forum, and she has all kinds of goodies you can earn for posting LO's you made with her kits. Have a great day! The above is just a small little something for you that I think you all might like. It is of course free on Michelle's forum. I love CU stuff, and you don't have to worry about credits either. Of course it is nice to always credit but not necessary with Michelle's things. AND HER THINGS ARE SOO DARLING. Michelle is so generous in allowing this, so be sure to thank her.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jan. 05, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online