Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Monday, December 14, 2009

Freebies

Don't forget to stop by Michelle's (Crafty Scraps) blog/forum to enjoy her 12 days of Icy Blue Christmas. Each day she will be giving away a QP that either a member of her CT made or that she made herself. I have seen a few of them and they are so darling. And if you take part in her Challenge #5 you can even get the kit for free. So a huge kit with 12 QP's, can you get anything better than that? Oh and the kit has over 70mb of "stuff". I got to play with the kit and this is definitely one that you will want for your stash. Click on the preview to be taken to her blog, and then go to her forum from there.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Dec. 15, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Dec [LA 02:29pm, NY 05:29pm, UK 10:29pm] - 20 Dec [OZ 09:29am]).

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online