Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Monday, December 14, 2009

Freebie QP's

Tiff (IBDDesigns) has a great new kit out called Holiday Countdown. This kit is soo cute. She also has a few add-ons, one for Christmas Celebrations, Kwanzaa, and Hanukkah. The LO I did was from the Holiday Countdown kit and the Christmas Celebrations add-on. I love this one. I have a few more LO's planned, so stay tuned to see what I come up with. You can get this kit and the add-on's at her stores. Scrapable Inspiration Lane & Scrappidy doo dah and you can get the QP by clicking on the QP preview. Hope you take the time to check this one out.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Dec. 15, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Dec [LA 02:29pm, NY 05:29pm, UK 10:29pm] - 20 Dec [OZ 09:29am]).

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online