Michelle over at Crafty Scraps, has this awesome new kit in her stores called Winter Frost. This is a winter grungy sort of kit, but I think it is darling. Here is a preview of the kit, and LO, and the DL. Hope you enjoy it. Click on the QP preview to DL.
Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [10 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria
Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Dec. 10, 2010. Thanks again.
Anything I share is for PERSONAL USE ONLY. (Unless otherwise stated) Please do NOT share my work. If anyone would like my stuff, Please give them a link back to my blog. This also includes any QP's I share from others kits. They have generously given me permission to use their kits to make QP's for you, so please follow these rules.
Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [10 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Dec. 10, 2010. Thanks again.
ReplyDelete