I took this from my sisters blog. Hope you all enjoy it. I'm not one that goes to utube, so I would have never came across this on my own. I have listened to it like 5 times already. I cant get it to load properly, Sorry. but you can go here if it doesn't work.
I also have a few LO's to show you from Anna's kit Blissful. Here are a few LO's. Click on the preview to get to Delisious Scraps Shop, and click on the QP to DL that.
Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Dec. 09, 2010. Thanks again.
Anything I share is for PERSONAL USE ONLY. (Unless otherwise stated) Please do NOT share my work. If anyone would like my stuff, Please give them a link back to my blog. This also includes any QP's I share from others kits. They have generously given me permission to use their kits to make QP's for you, so please follow these rules.
very cute page! Thank yoU!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Dec. 09, 2010. Thanks again.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the link to the beautiful song, it put tears in my eyes. Will pass this one around to email friends. Hope you are well.
ReplyDelete