Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Friday, March 1, 2013

New Template challenge is up and ready

Another month has started so that means another template challenge starting.  I love this template, and I love all the papers that I made for the PP.  I wanted to make a kit, but I only got a few elements made....I did add them to the PP though :-)  The month got away from me before I finished my LO, but I will hopefully get it finished up here in a bit, then I will have the LO to show you as well as the QP for you too.  Here you go.  Hop on over to the crafty scraps forum for the template.
While you are over at the forum, check out the freebie section, as well as stopping by the store.  There are a lot of new items there as well as some freebies too.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Just a small example of what you will find....
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Plenty of new things!
    Hope you're doing well.
    Sandrine

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online