Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Monday, February 18, 2013

Template challenge Freebie

Today I have the QP from the LO I made with my template challenge I am hosting over in the craftyscraps forum.  Scroll down to the next post to get a look at the PP....You don't want to miss it, as it will only be available while the challenge is going on....When a new challenge starts, the PP will no longer be available for free...
The above QP is in a 12x12 size and was made using the kit Blessings from above by Michelle McCoy, and you can grab this kit in her store.  You can download the QP here.....

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online