Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Monday, January 9, 2012

QP Freebie

January 9th already.  Man where did 2011 go.  It has been a crazy year and only 9 days in.......Between visits to the Dr, and PT, I haven't had a moment to myself it seems.  I am really disliking PT.  Tomorrow I go for a cortizone shot.  So not looking forward to that.  Oh well life goes on.  Michelle has this darling kit over in her SBM store called Ba Ba.  I think it is soo adorable.  I made this cute little cluster from the kit, and I also made a LO/QP.  I will be back later in the week for the QP, but today you will get the cluster.  Enjoy!  




PhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jan. 10, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for the terrific cluster!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online