Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Another Blog Train leaving the station!!!--Freebies

This month begins with another great LDS blog train.  The theme this month was Choose The Right.  I enjoyed making this freebie for you and hope you all enjoy it.




You came from Jensen Motley Crew Designs 
and your next stop is 
Kristal's Kreations
If you get lost along the way you can go here to get to the station.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

13 comments:

  1. Love your part of the train! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jan. 01, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much! Great mini!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the pieces to a great blog train.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for your comments, it makes me want to create when I'm thanked. You are all awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing this awesome train this month

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you so much for the wonderful freebie!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online