Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Next kit freebie part 1

Today I have a Thanksgiving kit for you.  It has 12 Papers, 16 Elements, and an Alpha.  I hope you like it.  I also have to show you a bunch of LO's I did from some of Michelle--CraftyScraps--kits that are in her SBM store.  I just love her kits they are so fun and versitile!!!  The first one is from her kit Christmas Moose


Then Christmas Morning


Ginger Christmas


Jingles


Mitten Friends


See you on Friday for the Elements and Alpha!!  Be sure to stop by Michelle's store to check out all her new stuff!!!  There are also lots of Freebies over at her blog/forum--and there is no sigh up required!!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Dec. 07, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jana...I appreciate the freebie kit and Insha Allah will be back Friday for the elements. This is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an awesome kit! thank you so much for the papers!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online