Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Thursday, November 17, 2011

FFH

We are having another FFH--What is FFH you ask?  Friday Frenzy Hop--where all the members of Michelle's CT and Michelle herself LOL got together and make a QP from one of her kits--we put them on our blogs--you get to DL free stuff!!  Awesome--- The kit I used today is Michelle's kit Sunshine. 
 
To DL mine, click on the QP.  Then head off to Linda's.  
Remember we are all on different time zones ;- )


PhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Nov. 18, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [19 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, forgot to grab my page before. THANK you.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online