Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Monday, November 7, 2011

Halloween Kit--Day one Freebie!

Yes I know it is past Halloween, but I can bet you all have your Halloween pics still on your computer.  LOL  Today I am giving you the papers.  I hope you will come back the rest of the week for the elements and the Alpha, and a QP.  Hope you enjoy :)  Any donations/comments are greatly appreciated as it makes it easier for me to find my mojo. :)  Hugs
Also just a reminder about my Snippet challenge going on over at the Crafty Scraps forum.  I know there are a lot of games out there like this, but I wanted to make this one a bit different.  For the Participation Prize, I am giving you a CU package.  My terms are easy, so come on over and play.  You won't be disappointed.  There are also tons of freebies there too. 
 






PhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

  1. What a terrific kit! thank you so much for the papers - haven't even started scrapping this years halloween yet..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Nov. 07, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [08 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online