Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Monday, October 31, 2011

LDS Blogtrain--Walk With Gratitude--Freebies

This month begins with another great LDS blog train.  The theme this month was Walk With Gratitude.  I enjoyed making this freebie for you and hope you all enjoy it. 
You will also want to stop on over to the Crafty Scraps forum.  A bunch of new challenges start today, as well as a really fun Bingo game.  Here are a few of the games for you.  If you participate in the Snippet challenge, your PP is something that is CU!  Hope to see you there.

 

Click on the preview to DL my Blog Train part!


Here is the rest of the train

Remember we are all on different time zones, so if someone doesn't have theirs up--just stop by later.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

15 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Nov. 01, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love y’alls blog trains! I’m not Mormon, but I work with the Girls in Action at our Church and I am able to use a lot of the things from the kit for scraping things with the girls! Thank you for your part of this kit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [02 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your lovely work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your freebie is awesome! Thank s so much for posting!
    from Angelika from What is digital scrapbooking?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your part, I love these blog trains.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for the beautiful kit!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online