Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Monday, September 26, 2011

Sorry this is late--Another Freebie Kit

THE LINK IS NOW FIXED AND HOPEFULLY NOW HAS THE PAPERS--SORRY ABOUT THAT

>Sorry this is late today.  Life just gets in the way sometimes.  Anyway here is an older kit and is even in an older preview--can't decide if I like it or not--Oh well this one will have to do this week.  Here you go.  Today you get the papers.
Don't forget to stop over at Crafty Scraps forum and take part in my Snippet challenge--
You get this awesome PP.  Scroll down to see it.  It is even a CU item :)


PhotobucketPhotobucket

4 comments:

  1. I <3 it! I'm always looking for awesome boys kits! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jana, I just unzipped this file and the only thing it contained was the preview....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [27 Sep 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Sep. 27, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online