Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Thursday, September 22, 2011

New freebie's

My finger is finally to the point I can type :-)  YEA!!  LOL  It is so nice to have it healed.  If you go to the Crafty Scraps Forum, in the Quote Challenge thread, I have a before, mid, and one month later LO I made.  It looks pretty good.  Also over in the forum, if you take part in my Snippet challenge you can get this awesome set of free CU Overlays just for participating, and you know my CU TOU is very simple.
--Participation Prize Freebie--
and here is the kit for this week.  Since you have had to wait so long in order to get this, I decided I would just give you the whole thing today.  It is still in the older preview, but I didn't think you would mind.  LOL  Here is the preview.

Because the file is so big, I had to put it in 2 files, so make sure you get both of them.  Don't forget to come over to the Crafty Scraps Snippet Challenge to get hose CU Overlays!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

  1. thank you so much for the terrific kit! So glad your finger is better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Sep. 23, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online