Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Monday, July 4, 2011

New week starts another kit--Part 1 freebie

Wow where did June go.  When this post is actually posted, it will be July 4th.  This is the day America won it's independence.  What a great day to stop our busy lives and say thanks to all those brave men and women who fought and gave their lives--or are still fighting for us to have this awesome country to live in.  We thanks you :-)
Now this next kit you will be getting is a rather huge kit.  I made an add-on as well as 2 full alpha's and 8 qp's.  The kit has 103 elements and 20 papers plus the afor mentioned items.  So with it being so big, I am going to be giving it away in 4 parts----so here is what you have been waiting for.  Here are the Papers, and a few LO's for you to see the kit better.








PhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jul. 04, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [05 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online