Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

LDS Blog Train---Freebies--

Here is my portion of the LDS blog train.  This month the theme is Fishers of Men.  This was a hard one for me though I am not sure why.  It is not as big as I normally make for the blog trains, but it still has 40+ items in it.  Remember we are all on different time zones, so if someone's part isn't up yet, please come back later.  Here is my part.  Click on the preview to DL.

Your next stop is
VA State of Mind Designs - vastateofminddesigns.blogspot.com
Remember we are all on Different time zones, so please check back if someone is not up yet :-)

Slideshow--For some reason my slide show is not working, sorry about that :) 
And here are the rest of the train links in case you get lost.
ScrapN2Nspire - Scrapn2nspire.com
Robyn Pali Designs - robynpalidesigns.blogspot.com
Trish Heffner Designs - trishhdesigns.blogspot.com
Fran B Designs - franscraps.blogspot.com
Dancing Princess Designs - dancingprincessdesigns.blogspot.com
My 4 Princesses Designs - my4princessesdesigns.blogspot.com
Plum Dumpling Designs - plumdumplingdesigns.blogspot.com
Created by Jill Scraps - createdbyjillscraps.blogspot.com
Kristal Kreations - kristalkreations.blogspot.com
Toddlers of Unusual Size - toddlersofunusualsize.blogspot.com
Wimpy Chompers - wimpychompers.com
Steadfast & Imimovable - steadfast-and-immovable.blogspot.com
Krisi's Kreations - krisiskreations.blogspot.com
Cocoroos Scraps - cocoroosscraps.blogspot.com
Little Penguins Designs - littlepenguinsdesigns.blogspot.com
Winks Art Graphics - winksartgraphics.blogspot.com
KatLen Kreations - katLen124.blogspot.com
Pink Igloo Designs - pinkigloodesigns.blogspot.com
Digi Designs by Em - digidesignsbyem.blogspot.com
The Scrappy Pilgrim - scrappypilgrim.blogspot.com
Dora's Digitals - dorasdigitals.blogspot.com
Designs by Alevtina - alevtinascrap.blogspot.com
VA State of Mind Designs - vastateofminddesigns.blogspot.com
The Lastest Scoop Too (thelastestscooptoo.blogspot.com
Hot Pink Pansy - hotpinkpansy.com
PhotobucketPhotobucket

7 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [01 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your part of a great blog train.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jul. 01, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! I love the paper bordered with falling leaves :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your beautiful mini!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the basket and papers 4 and 6. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online