Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Retiring Kits SALE!!!!! ---Freebie too

Anna (Delicious Scraps) is retiring a bunch of her kits.  So if you want to get any before they are gone, go check out her store.  These kits will be retiring and no longer in my shop as of February 1st. She will be deleting them for good.   Click on the previews to be taken to her blog where you can get all the links, or just go to her store and do a search for them.  And if you go to her blog, she has a freebie there for you.  Don't forget to scroll down to the next posts to get the Free Hugs Kit from me.  I had to post it in two DL cause it was soo big.....




PhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

  1. Jana, your Valentine kit is lovely, great job once again, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online