Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Monday, January 24, 2011

New kit for you and it is a Freebie as well

Michelle has this awesome new kit in her store called Fun at the Zoo.  Isn't it soo cute.  I don't have any zoo pics yet, but I hopefully will soon :)  I haven't had time to make a LO but you will absolutely adore this one as well as all her kits.  I just love her style. 


OK so this kit has been in the works for a Loooooong long time.  Life has just gotten in the way.  I really enjoyed taking a few minutes here and there to make it.  So I hope you like it too.  It has 18 papers and 81 Elements.  You can click the preview to DL.  Since I had to break it into 2 parts, I will post one part today and then the other part tomorrow.  One DL is Papers and the alpha's and the other is the Embies.  I think the papers/alpha is today's. Remember to come back tomorrow for part 2





PhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

  1. Jana thanks for the freebie. I'd like to invite you to promote your site on our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online