Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Saturday, January 8, 2011

A Little Freebie for you all

I have a little mini kit that I am going to give to you today.  It is from the same color palate that the Free with purchase kit is from over at the CRAFTY SCRAPS SHOP is made from.  If you purchase ANYTHING from the shop totaling $3 or more, you get this awesome kit free.  Here is a look at the "free kit" and then the preview of my mini.  Hope you all like it.  Just click on my preview to DL, and click on the above link to go to the store. 
 

PhotobucketPhotobucket

4 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [09 Jan 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Jana, thanks, eventually I'll get to the store and make some purchases this month. It's early yet for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Jan. 09, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE PINK AN GREEN TOGETHER..THANKS FOR SHARING

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online