Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Treaure Hunt FREEBIES

"Happy Birthday Michelle - Treasure Hunt" starts today.  Here is the link to the store...CRAFTY SCRAPS SHOP and Here is what you have to do:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Here are the Riddles:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Happy Birthday Michelle 

I also have a little freebie for you that matches the kit, but it is not included, so the only place you can get it is here.  The instructions are included in the DL for your convenience.



PhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Elements or Papers post on Jan. 13, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online