Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Monday, August 2, 2010

WOW!!! it's August already, can you believe it?  LOL  Anyway that means there is another CT Caboose challenge up at the forum.  This month Ronda is leading the way.  I have checked out the challenge, and now I am thinking of what to do for my LO.  Remember you get this great MEGA just for playing along.  So hope on over to the forum and check it out.  
Click on the above preview to go to he forum.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Aug. 03, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [04 Aug 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online