Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Blog train has left the station :) Freebies Galore!!!

This month's blog train is called--A Name and a Blessing.  I have to admit I loved this color swatch so much, that I got carried away.  My part has 10 papers and over 45 elements.  It is almost a full kit in and of itself.  LOL  I finally just had to stop.  I can't wait to get the other gals parts though.  I am so excited.  Here is a preview of everyone's part, then my preview.
Click on my preview to DL.   Enjoy, and remember to say thank you!!!  We are also on different time zones, so please just check back later if one is not up yet.
You should have came from Let me Scrapbook :)  and your next stop is Chelle's Creations.  If you get lost along the way you can find the whole at The LDS Blog Train Main Blog

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

13 comments:

  1. It's Ok if you get carried away and make lots of stuff, it's much appreciated and a super kit again, thanks for joining and sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Aug. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [01 Aug 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the great kit! The little bugs are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy to receive your awesome papers and flexible elements for both girls and boys. I am definitely hooked on your patterns and entire presentation. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited, thanks for the great kit. I have 5 kids so lots of blessings to scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your talents!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! We love your digital goodies and would love you to look into participating in a designers challenge at FaithSisters.com You can find more information here: http://faith-sisters.blogspot.com/2010/07/looking-for-digital-designers-to-share.html Hope to see ya there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your contribution is adorable and greatly appreciated.
    Thank you so much. I love the colors and theme this month. It's my favorite LDS Blog Train so far.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online