Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Friday, August 6, 2010

Another post today and a freebie QP!


Over at the Crafty Scraps Forum, there is a challenge there that has us scrapping a picture of something we recently purchased.  Well with the remodel, all we have purchased is drywall and plywood.  LOL  so here is one of many LO's to come of the remodel.  I also made it into a QP for you, so click on the preview to DL, and hop on over to the forum to grab a bunch of other goodies :)  journeling says basically: Hubby working on the stairs closet. All those marks on the plywood had to be cut out. This took forever. This is what the wall will look like. I am going to put a chalkboard or white board on the bottom.  I haven't decided yet.  I had to crawl into the shelves to mark the holes. Hubby didn't take a pic, because I am very claustrophobic, and he didn't want me to have to stay in there too long.


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [07 Aug 11:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Quick Page(s) post on Aug. 07, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online