Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Hide, Find and Design Challenge #2 Freebies!!!!!

I totally forgot about this guys---SO SORRY---As I type this I am heading out the door, so I cheated and copied it off Julie's blog.  Hope you don't mind hun :) 

Start at Crafty Scraps Blog to get your first download....She will tell you where the next stop is...
The Crafty Scraps Team will not give any hints to what you are downloading.
You will see the same preview at all your blog stops.
Once you have grabbed ALL the downloads...Make a layout using ALL the items and post it in Crafty Scraps Forum.


Just for participating by making a layout, you will receive a free kit which is below and this month's theme is "Finger Painting":

Some designers might not have theirs up yet, so please be patient...Your next stop is Jabi's.  --JABI SCRAPS--
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Jana, cute. Don't worry about being late, it's the weekend, you are suppose to be enjoying life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Aug. 16, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online