Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June CT Caboose Freebie KIT

This month our color pallete was creams.  I will be honest, at first I wasn't really sure of the colors, but when I got into it I actually reeaaalllyyy loved it.  The theme is "With This Ring" and it is pack full of great items for those weddings, or just pics in general.  How do I get this great kit you ask??  Go to the Crafty Scraps forum, and particapate in the June CT Caboose.  You will get a mini to use in the challenge, then after posting your finished LO in the thread, you will be sent the HUGE (over 300 Items) kit as a thank you.  So hope on over to the forum and check it out.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online