Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

FFH Freebie QP's

It's that time of the week again.  YEA it is Friday.  But that also means you get to go blog hopping :)  This week I chose my QP from Michelle's kit Happy Day.  You can find this kit in her store.  Also don't forget that we are in a new month, and that means you get to participate in some great new challenges, with awesome prizes...and the Mega kit is just waiting for you...so take part in the challenge, and you will get this hugs kit for free :)  That sounds so easy.  Here are the QP's for this week. Click on the preview to DL.

Jana
Then click on the other previews to be taken 
to the respective blogs to DL their parts.
Michelle
Scrappin Gramma
Dina
Jabi
Pam
Tina
Julie

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jun. 04, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for sharing this beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online