Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Candy Dots kit & ReFresh

Michelle has this great kit in her stores called Candy Dots, and then she made an add-on to it.  Here is a preview of them both, and a couple of LO's that I made.  I did have to change the color of the background though because of the color of the picture I had.  Oh well.  These kits are awesome, and a must for your "stash", so go check it out.

Anna also has a great kit out called ReFresh, and part of it is available on her blog as a freebie.  She is revamping it from an older kit Fresh.  I loved the colors so springie :)  Go check it out, and while you are there, see all the other goodies she has in her store.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online