Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Monday, June 21, 2010

Nostalgia Freebie

Anna has an awesome kit in her store called Nostalgia.  I loved the colors on this one.  Pale muted colors that work well for girl or boy.  And the best part, the kit is only $1.  So hope on over and grab it.  Here are a few LO's and a freebie QP for you.  Click on the last LO to be taken to 4 shared.  The QP is in a 12x12 size. 
Click on above LO to DL.
She also has this great kit called Chocolate Mint.  You can find it in her store. Here is a LO I made using the kit as well as a preview of the kit itself.   Check out the picture.  Anna has been busy making different photo actions, and I just love this one.  It makes the picture a soft vintage look.  You can get the action at her shop too.  You really need to go check this one out.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [22 Jun 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jun. 22, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online