Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Freebie QP's 3 of them

Today I have for you a couple of QP's.  One is from Inspired by Dominic Designs, and the other one is from Inspired by Dominic Designs, and JCK.  It is a collab they did together.  You can get the QP's here and here.  Don't forget to stop by their blogs to see what else they have going on.  You can find their blogs here.   I have some great sales going on in my stores also.  Jaya also has a new kit in store today.  It is called Adorable you, and is available in her store.  You can DL this qp here.  Go to Jaya's blog for info or to her store
Click on my stores on the left hand side to check them out, or read the previous posts.


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 11 post on Apr. 02, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online