Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Sales-- Freebie QP's--FreeKit

So do you all like Freebies as well as I do?   I have a few things for you today.  The first...we are having a sale over at the Crafty Scraps.  If you use coupon cod April2010, you will get 50% off your total purchase.  There are some new kits, overlays, and QP's there this month, so a really good time to check them out.  Next we have the Crafty Scraps Newsletter.  If you aren't signed up to get this yet, you are really missing out.  For those who sign up before the newsletter goes out, you will receive the 9 QP's from Michelle's new kit If I Could.  This kit was soo fun to work with.  I made a few QP's and then I made some BB pages.  I loved how they turned out.  So don't forget to sign up to get this.  It changed every month, and you don't want to miss out.  Then we have another great CT Caboose challenge for the month of April.  As a reminder all you do is go to the forum, and DL the mini that we have there for you.  Then if you take part in the challenge, and post your LO in the appropriate thread, you will be sent the links to a mega kit.  The challenge is really easy, and really fun, so stop on over and have some fun with us.  Click on the adds to be taken where you want to go, and we will see you there.
 




PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online