Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

OH my Goodnes!!!

If you haven't been over to Anna's blog (Delicious Scraps) lately, you have to stop over there.  She has been busy making actions.  They are so fun.  If you are like me I am so addicted to them.  These are awesome. 
These are commercial use actions, and she has quite a few available.  Some are free, and some are only $0.99.  While she was making a black and white wedding photo album for a client she created these actions. There are two in a set and they are slightly different versions of B&W.
Here are some before and afters.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online