Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Crafty Scraps new kit and 2 Freebie QP's

I have two different QP's for you today.  They are both free, but you have to go over to the Crafty Scraps Forum to get them.  The first one is from Michelle's new kit Marci.  Don't you just love the black and yellow with the splash of green.  This one is just darling.  Then I have a QP that I made from the CT Caboose mega kit using a piece of all the designers kit.  I love the way it turned out.  If you go down a post or two you can get all the information regarding that and I also have a few new kits in my store.  I will be back in a few days with another free QP from one of the kits.  There are packs of QP's in the store too for those of you with not a lot of time to scrap.  I hope you will enjoy them.  Click on the Forum link at the beginning of the post to go DL.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Mar. 03, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the DigiFree category today [03 Mar 01:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online