Happy August everyone!! Today starts a bunch of new challenges over at the Crafty Scraps forum. We also have the Bingo challenge, as well as a few others that are not shown here going on too. You will enjoy the PP's from all of them.
Here is the QP I made from my challenge. Remember if you take part in my challenge the PP is a set of 10 CU School Overlays.....Here is a better look at them :)
Can't wait to see all those LO's. Here is what you came for...
Anything I share is for PERSONAL USE ONLY. (Unless otherwise stated) Please do NOT share my work. If anyone would like my stuff, Please give them a link back to my blog. This also includes any QP's I share from others kits. They have generously given me permission to use their kits to make QP's for you, so please follow these rules.
No comments:
Post a Comment