Happy Friday!!!!! I hope you all have a fantastic weekend. It is time for the Crafty Scraps HFD. If you have never done
this
before I have instructions on how to play below. It is super fun! You
get a bunch of free pieces to use in a layout and then when you post
that layout over in theCraftyScraps forumyou get a full mega kit for free! So easy! Keep scrolling for the DL. I have some great news to share today. Michelle has opened a newstore!!! you can find it here. She has a bunch of new kits there as well as a bunch of freebies!! You can't beat that. We all like FREE!! LOL Anyway here is a look at a small sampling of what she has over at the new store.
Anything I share is for PERSONAL USE ONLY. (Unless otherwise stated) Please do NOT share my work. If anyone would like my stuff, Please give them a link back to my blog. This also includes any QP's I share from others kits. They have generously given me permission to use their kits to make QP's for you, so please follow these rules.
Thank you!
ReplyDelete