I made you this awesome Cluster....It contains items from random kits of Michelle's....I hope you like it and can use it.....
Make sure you see my entire post....Lots to see....
We broke it down so you can get what you want or buy the whole bundle.....
You can find it HERE...
That's 4 kits for only $5.00....
Now I could ramble on and on, but whether you want
to spend money or not, you need to stop at Michelle's store{
craftyscrapsstore.com } to check out the freebies.....Thanks and enjoy!
ALSO.....Take a trip to the CraftyScraps forum for even MORE
freebies, just added yesterday.....You don't want to miss them....No
sign Up required to download!!! So there is no excuses....lol...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on Jun. 30, 2012. Thanks again.
ReplyDelete