Friday, March 9, 2012

QP Freebie

This is an older kit of Michelle's, and unfortunately it is not available in her store, but I thought it was such a darling kit to go with my pictures.  I made the first page into a 12x12 QP for you all to enjoy.  Click on the preview to dl.
I also made a 2nd page, but I didn't make it into a QP--I just wanted to show off the pics.  LOL
The DL is on the first page.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Mar. 10, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute kit.
    2 nices pages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for the terrific QP!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online