skip to main rel="tag" |
skip to sidebar
Halloween Kit--Day one Freebie!
Yes I know it is past Halloween, but I can bet you all have your Halloween pics still on your computer. LOL Today I am giving you the papers. I hope you will come back the rest of the week for the elements and the Alpha, and a QP. Hope you enjoy :) Any donations/comments are greatly appreciated as it makes it easier for me to find my mojo. :) HugsAlso just a reminder about my Snippet challenge going on over at the Crafty Scraps forum. I know there are a lot of games out there like this, but I wanted to make this one a bit different. For the Participation Prize, I am giving you a CU package. My terms are easy, so come on over and play. You won't be disappointed. There are also tons of freebies there too.

blogger templates | Make Money Online
What a terrific kit! thank you so much for the papers - haven't even started scrapping this years halloween yet..lol
ReplyDeleteJust a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [08 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria
ReplyDelete