YEA it's Friday!!! Today you get the QP's and alpha. The alpha is a bubble looking one, and there are 5QP's. Enjoy. I am planning on another kit for next week---hopefully--
Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Oct. 21, 2011. Thanks again.
Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [22 Oct 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria
Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [23 Oct 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria
Anything I share is for PERSONAL USE ONLY. (Unless otherwise stated) Please do NOT share my work. If anyone would like my stuff, Please give them a link back to my blog. This also includes any QP's I share from others kits. They have generously given me permission to use their kits to make QP's for you, so please follow these rules.
thank you so much for the terrific alpha & qp! Hope you have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Oct. 21, 2011. Thanks again.
ReplyDeleteThank you very much!!
ReplyDeleteJust a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [22 Oct 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the QP and alphas!! Greatly appreciated.
ReplyDeleteJust a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [23 Oct 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria
ReplyDelete