skip to main rel="tag" |
skip to sidebar
Kit Spring Surprise-Part1Freebie
Here it is another week. Boy this month has been busy busy busy, and it's not over yet. LOL DH has his eye surgery this week. I am so excited for him. I love mine, and it has only been a week and a half. Hope all goes well with his. This week I am giving away the kit called Spring Surprise. It is a spring/easter kit, and I know it is not that time of year, but I am sure you all have left over pics. I know I do. LOL Here ya go. I can't find my LO's so you will just have to DL to see what it looks like. LOL

blogger templates | Make Money Online
thanks so much for the great kit! Hope your hand heals quickly!
ReplyDeletethank-you such a cute little birdie
ReplyDeleteJust a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [23 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria
ReplyDelete