skip to main rel="tag" |
skip to sidebar
QP Exchange at CraftyScraps is open--CU Freebie
I had some time today so I went ahead and posted my Crafty Scraps QP Exchange challenge early. Here is the kit you will be using.
and here is a look at what I made.
Don't forget to sign up for Michelle's Newsletter--there are always lots of freebies there that are just for newsletter subscribers. You can sign up for the newsletter in her forum. and here is a little something for you just for stopping in. It is CU with very little rules, so just make sure you check them out. I have been playing in PS again :) They are all in Gray-scale--preview not included. Click on the preview to DL.

blogger templates | Make Money Online
Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [31 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria
ReplyDeleteThanks, love the circle frames, will surely come in handy. Hope all is well with you.
ReplyDelete